Chapter 11: Dropping out



Its reading week bitchessssss πŸ“™πŸ“ŽπŸ“πŸ“πŸŽπŸ“’

So far no reading has been achieved.
I've been home for 7 days. Going well. πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

I don't know why but I felt really apprehensive about leaving uni, not that I wanted to stay. Just the thought of leaving Ellie, James and Ryan felt weird for some reason.

But now i'm going back to uni in two days and I really don't want to leave home .
***Brain make up your fucking mind***
Literally its going to suck to be readjusting all over again. I DON'T WANT TO MAKE MY OWN FOOD OKAY. Its fucking boring. life is expensive. I just want to drop out and stay here in my comfy bed, but yes i knowwww i cantttt. 

Gotta stop whining. 

Anyway, this week i've literally done shite all. As per. 

Went shopping with my grandma and bought some new clothes- its getting rather nippy outside and i'm poor and needed her to pay.... 
clueless mtv style GIF by Paramount Movies

Went out for lunch alot. πŸ€°πŸ»

Went shopping again.

And just spent alot of time with my family really- i've got a lot of siblings so there is always something going on. πŸ’₯

Honestly its just been really nice doing nothing, sleeping and eating good food. Finally think I'm over freshers flu. Yay.
Feeling more like my normal self, for some reason I was loosing so much self confidence at uni and I just felt needy all the time. I also noticed (and it was pointed out many times) that I laugh hysterically at the weirdest things- I think it was nervousness? Or just hysteria from extreme exhaustion??? Or i'm just cray. Maybe both. 

Hopefully πŸ€žπŸ» I can drop the nervousness and be more normal- as normal as I can be πŸ‘½

I'll keep you updated anyway. Positive, I'm finally up to date with this blog. woo

See ya,

Anon

xxoxoxox

P.s Give my blog a follow, or leave a comment :) xxx







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 12: Totally Exetaar

Chapter 10: Shit show