Chapter 1: Granny Kickers

Hey it's me. 💁. As you will realise I'm soon to be a fresher in the land of Jack Wills and the Middle Class 🥑. Yes I'm excited and yes I'm self absorbed enough to be starting a blog about uni life. So original I know. I apologise in advance for my poor grammar and punctuation. But fuck the haters. ✋ Don't know why i'm doing this, wouldn't consider myself 'writer' or anything, but why not.

 

So here's a bit about me, like most, I'm a serial Netflix watcher, cheese eater, very  occasional runner and basically just the average slightly awkward slob that stumbles through life. Things might get personal, I'm just going to write about the random string of embarrassing events which is my life, you might find it relatable or you might just be like WAT? nope. 

This week I've been throwing out my old pyjamas and holy 🙏🏻 granny knickers. RIP. That shit is gonneeee. Took a trip to M&S #classic and bought some bangin' linguine.🍝 LINGERIE oh myyyy didn't even notice that mistake for ages.👏👏👏👏 
Wish I could strut my stuff wearing linguine. Real sexy. 

Anyway, moving on, thanks to mum and the temple which is IKEA 🙌 I got normal things, pans and shit. Like i'll be cooking. ha. But it makes the parents happy .But I still don't have a freaking can opener, its the one thing I forget every damn time.I need it for dem beans. 
I didn't realise how much crap I needed, like its fun and everything but why can't I just rock up with snacks, toilet roll and a charger wearing my trackies as lets face it, thats all i'm going to need.

Buutttt, I say all this but I will conform. I'll be there stringing my fairy lights around my room and blue tacking pics on my walls (so everyone believes I have friends ;) lol) I'll have new sheets and a dressing gown. Towels, pillows and stationary galore. Literally the car will be rammed with the entire stock of Dunelm and Ikea, coz you know, just in case. 









Anyway, I need to track down a decent can opener.
See ya.


Anon, who's nearly @Exeter 


(xoxo Gossip Girl) 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 12: Totally Exetaar

Chapter 11: Dropping out

Chapter 10: Shit show